7 Up, 7 Down
- Harlem Shake. YU’s “underground” takes over the Heights Lounge. And you thought Candlelight would be the most viral YU video of all time.
- YUMUN 23. Watch out real UN, Yeshiva High Schoolers are coming for you.
- Scaffolding @ Zysman. While Rubin dwellers and Caf attenders lose their extra 10 seconds of rain-protection, MTA boys celebrate fresh obstructions. What goes down must, well, go back up.
- #Seforim4Sandy. The Seforim Sale is donating $10,000 to the Young Israel of Oceanside. Does that justify the high prices?
- Investiture. Congratulations to Dr. Bernstein and Dr. Elman on receiving permanent chairs in the Jewish Studies department. We heard they were getting tired of standing.
- Sharsheret. Cake Wars. Wait, was that cake or styrofoam?
- Dov Lipman. The first American-born member of the Knesset in 25 years, not to mention he’s modern-Orthodox, part of a mostly centrist, secular party, oh, and watches ESPN. Sound’s like Torah U’Madda to me.
- Pope and Reiss Step Down. Nobody expected the papal resignation, or, er, Rabbi Reiss’s departure.
- Mossad. An Israeli-Australian spy agent is “found” dead in a high security prison...in Israel. This isn’t a Daniel Silva novel, its a real life shande.
- Nemo. All those nemo jokes were getting a little fishy; frankly, we’re glad the snow has melted.
- North Korea. The pesky little country launches its fourth nuclear test. Seriously? You are starting to annoy us...
- Doppelganger week. Definitely one of the worst weeks of the year. If I see one more picture of Brad Pitt I swear I will spam all of you.
- YUConnects Site Crashes. Members high up in the administration attributed the overwhelming volume of new accounts to the shidduch crisis and, uh, to Valentine’s Day.
- Columbia University. Like, why does it even exist? If you want a liberal arts research university in upper Manhattan, I heard there’s this place called...City College.
Tweets by TwitterDev